Muse: —Synonyms 1. cogitate, ruminate, think; dream. 1, 3. ponder, contemplate, deliberate.

How it works: Muse exists to serve as a creative outlet for artists and an idea bank for Cypress Arts. We hope that it will serve as an artistic community, a springboard where good ideas grow and take on new life, a place where artists can dream, stretch your artistic muscles and create (read more)

9.10.2009

Testing a tool for your use

I had a request awhile back for you all to be able to post pictures some how as suggestions for Muse. I agree this would be a VERY valuable asset for this site. So, I'm in the process of testing this out with Picasa and will give you full details once I've worked out the bugs.

Here is a test of pics of our recent "IT" set design that was created by Chip Davis, Chris Cox and myself.

0 comments: