How it works: Muse exists to serve as a creative outlet for artists and an idea bank for Cypress Arts. We hope that it will serve as an artistic community, a springboard where good ideas grow and take on new life, a place where artists can dream, stretch your artistic muscles and create (read more)
OK, so you probably have no trouble coming up with songs for a "love" series (especially compared to other topics), but here is my two cents anyway. I've always loved the song "About Love" by The Choir (who, by the way, also produced the best concept album about relationships - good, bad, & ugly - the excellent "Speckled Bird" album, which could be a gold mine for you here idea-wise). Also, I would love to hear Chris and the band do the simply-titled "Love", if only because it is originally performed by my favorite band in the world, Great Big Sea (yes Chris, I do have roughly 3700 second-favorite bands, but GBS has always been #1).
2 comments:
OK, so you probably have no trouble coming up with songs for a "love" series (especially compared to other topics), but here is my two cents anyway. I've always loved the song "About Love" by The Choir (who, by the way, also produced the best concept album about relationships - good, bad, & ugly - the excellent "Speckled Bird" album, which could be a gold mine for you here idea-wise). Also, I would love to hear Chris and the band do the simply-titled "Love", if only because it is originally performed by my favorite band in the world, Great Big Sea (yes Chris, I do have roughly 3700 second-favorite bands, but GBS has always been #1).
Chuck, Thanks! Songs and groups I'll have to check out.
Post a Comment