Muse: —Synonyms 1. cogitate, ruminate, think; dream. 1, 3. ponder, contemplate, deliberate.

How it works: Muse exists to serve as a creative outlet for artists and an idea bank for Cypress Arts. We hope that it will serve as an artistic community, a springboard where good ideas grow and take on new life, a place where artists can dream, stretch your artistic muscles and create (read more)

7.18.2008

August 3 - I Just Showed Up for My Own Life: Showing Up

James 4:13-17

What is God calling you to today? Have you done it? Started it? If not, why?

Live for today...go for it... lead a no regret life.

Just show up!

2 comments:

chuckmanis said...

Hey Deana,

Have you considered using the Switchfoot song "I Dare You to Move" for this service? Just based on the limited info posted here about the service, I think it might be a good fit. Another good fit might be Tremolo's "You Were Born for This".

Deana Kistner said...

Great suggestions Chuck! Thanks! Keep 'em comin'.